New volunteer

Cześć everyone!

I’m Alice and I grew up in Padova, Italy, where I graduated in Publishing and Illustration.

I am currently living in Pomiechówek and I work at the Biblioteka in the culture center.
The village is a small but really pretty place by the river, surrounded by a beautiful forest;

it’s so good to be able to spend time in the nature!



I’m fascinated with both Art and the wonders of our planet, and I think they all need to be treasured and protected.

I’m hopeful my year here will continue to be as wonderful as it’s been until now, and I will try my best to give back the joy, support and inspiration I’m receiving from everyone in the project.

I'm starting to get familiar with a very basic Polish but of course I can't form a proper sentence or understand what people talk about yet.
In fact my first language assessment test resulted in A1- 
What can I say... it can only get better from here :')


I’m so thankful to be part of this project, especially considering the current situation.

My major concern is that we won't be able to offer activities and services to the community and there's going to be a second lockdown. In any case I'm confident we will work things out and I have many ideas already.

Looking forward to live more adventures and meet all you lovely people!


Do zobaczenia wkrótce!


  


My flatmate Lison and I at the culture center


Walking in the forest


Cultural activities at the arrival camp training

Visit to Warszawa and the Dollhouse Museum


Popular posts from this blog

New volunteer in Pomiechówek!

Polish and the Origin of European Languages

Reading in kindergarten