My graphic assistant work


Before arriving at the library, I'd never had to create communication posts or projects. I’d never used the website Canva (no, I tried it once, but it wasn’t conclusive at all…). I was convinced that I had no real creative skills.


But when I arrived, my colleague Kalina taught me how to use the software Gimp and Canva. It’s not that complicated after all, and I’m now able to help her on different communication projects for the library.

Even if sometimes it’s hard to be imaginative or original, I love to find new ideas and improve my creativity !

Until now, I had to design projects for :
  • The national reading day
  • The kitten Kicia Kocia
  • The Christmas wishes
  • The new books post
  • etc.
And I’m pretty proud of it !


Popular posts from this blog

New volunteer in Pomiechówek!

Polish and the Origin of European Languages

Reading in kindergarten